Named after our breathtaking 268-foot waterfall, Club 268 is the ultimate Salish Lodge & Spa experience. With your spa-level guestroom and your personal Salish shower amenity for your spa-inspired bathroom, complete relaxation is our promise. As a Club 268 guest, you will receive an in-room amenity of truffles, a keepsake Salish tumbler, and a small spa gift, as well as access to the upper-level spa soaking tubs, sauna, steam rooms from 9:00am - 7:00pm. You can also enjoy the convenient and exclusive benefits of the lobby-level lounge, including a light continental breakfast as well as all-day snacks. Luxury at the lodge is just beginning!
YOUR CLUB 268 EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Light Continental Breakfast: daily from 8:00am - 10:00am
- Exclusive tastings of local WA wines, a specialty cocktail & appetizers from 5:30-6:00
- Complimentary welcome amenity* of truffles, Salish keepsake tumbler, and a small gift from The Spa
- In-room shower butler amenity complete with body scrub, whipped body butter, and essential oil aromatherapy
- Access to the lobby level Club 268 lounge with comfortable seating ideal for relaxing, reading, or playing board games
- Club 268 lounge also offers a large wood-burning fireplace and a 75" HDTV with DirectTV
- Access to the upper spa soaking pool from check-in to check-out, during the hours of 9am and 7pm
Spa Level Riverview rooms included access to all Club 268 amenities.
Please note access to the spa soaking pools, sauna, and steam room is only available for Club 268 guests or guests who have reserved time in the soaking pool area g. All spa guests need to be 18 years and older.
* Welcome amenity in-room on first night's stay only and is not included in your Club 268 fee.